Carry pouch for freedrums

For those of you on the go, I found a perfect little leather pouch to store your freedrums without the sticks!

There’s also a zipped pouch at the back to store one of your dual micro usb leads

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Unisex-Real-Leather-Key-Case-Holder-Coin-Pouch-Cash-Bag-Purse-Wallet-Keyring-/162484857106?var=&hash=item25d4da2912%3Am%3AmcbZd8nQKSrmcOsKb-QFI9Q&_trkparms=pageci%3Aeddde727-a3cf-11e7-9a4a-74dbd1803d68%7Cparentrq%3Ac55f4ab915e0a990b1d5d0acffdbf076%7Ciid%3A1

5 Likes

Do you got a Link for that?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Unisex-Real-Leather-Key-Case-Holder-Coin-Pouch-Cash-Bag-Purse-Wallet-Keyring-/162484857106?var=&hash=item25d4da2912%3Am%3AmcbZd8nQKSrmcOsKb-QFI9Q&_trkparms=pageci%3Aeddde727-a3cf-11e7-9a4a-74dbd1803d68%7Cparentrq%3Ac55f4ab915e0a990b1d5d0acffdbf076%7Ciid%3A1

2 Likes

Nice, thanks mate - I hope they deliver to Germany. :>

Im sure they will deliver. If not there are other sellers on there but they are a little more expensive (not by much). Was very impressed with it when it came :slight_smile: fits perfectly. Now all they need to invent ate foldable/collapsable sticks and were totally portable drummers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I’m afraid smooth leather isn’t exactly my cup of tea. I’m looking for suede, but all these little bags don’t come off until 20 bucks.

Can’t help you there i’m afraid

1 Like

It’s fine - you already helped me with the reference to these small wallets, thank you :slight_smile:

Okay, I just went through my drawers and found a simple but convenient solution to carry my sensors and accessories. Here’s my bag to go:

I recommend to mark either the foot sensors or the sensors for the sticks:

I’d rather keep the elastic bands attached to the sensors instead.
It seems much easier to put the stick beneath the band than the sensor beneath the band on the stick :smile:
And for the foot sensors it is very convenient to just slip in your foot and that’s it.

Side effect: You’ll never confuse the sensors again!

But that’s just my personal way to do it :slight_smile:

I agree. I Will never take the straps off the sensors much easier to just slip the stick in rather than the other way around :slight_smile:

You’re right, I’m trying to avoid it too. This was actually for the photomontage :slight_smile:

It’s a bag for a recorder.
Should fit your sticks and sensors.

Had to improvise a bit, but totally fits two sticks and 4 sensors.

1 Like

or, you could get smaller sticks??

hahaha nice sharing!!