Freedrum app on Android (8.0 on Galaxy S7 Edge) always freezes when I switch to the Samsung Music Player, and back… sometimes I’d like to go back and change the drumkit volume, but the app is frozen.
- the sensors should be automatically connected, just like in Sensorware!!
- there could be a direct button to jump to the volume setting page
- when setting up the sensors, “right, left” should be “right handed, left handed”, because people might think they should choose “left” for the left stick and for the left foot sensor (that’s what I did at first, so they became left-handed - mirrored)
- the sensor drifting is quite annoying sometimes… could you add more A.I. to the auto-calibration system? For example when I hit the hi-hat and the snare frequently (basic beat), the sensors could be re-calibrated automatically (???).
- The distance between hi-hat and crash could be more, I hit the crash accidentally a lot… on the other hand, I often can’t find the crash when I want to hit it… :-/
I know there are limitations of the sensors, but I still hope the drifting will be less and the accuracy will be better with future updates