New app timeline?

Hmmmm. I was able to assign new notes to zones by sending CC values per the existing documentation on MIDI commands. When will you publish new documentation regarding sysex?

Also, is it still true that the sensors have no concept of their orientation in space? Just wondering if angle still determines zone.

Great, thanks! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.

Great! Just let us know what you think when you do give it a try.

Sending cc commans is deprecated and not supported by us anymore. The sysex protocol is quite advanced and we haven’t decided if we should release it to the public yet.

Hmmmm, taking away features? I bought the sensors for my use case because I was able to configure them through the published CC documentation. And they worked fabulously! Now I cannot configure the sensors after updating the firmware? I don’t want to rain on the parade of the release of your new app in a public forum. I will send a support request in so that we can address offline. Thx

We actually added lots of features. But point taken. Send me a private message with your email address and I’ll help you out! :slight_smile:

The reason we haven’t decided to go public with it yet is that there might be changes to the protocol.

Of course, the new release is impressive and I’m sure will delight lots of people. I’ll be in contact via DM. Congrats again on the release.