first of all, THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT !! I really like it and linked with Superior Drummer 2, it is really great.
Here are my suggestions, mainy useful when using VST like SD2, where one can assign different drum sounds to different “hit” areas of sensors:
- Snare position - tilt left and right
- I would assign it to Ruffs and Rim shots (e.g. left hand “tilt right” is Ruffs and right hand “tilt left” is rim shot
I tried this in SD2, when I replaced high tom hit area with Ruffs. It was really fun!
- Hi-tom position - tilt left and right
- left hand “Normal” position -> high tom 1
- left hand “tilt right” position -> high tom 2
- right hand “normal” position -> high tom 2
- right hand “tilt left” position -> high tom 1
Now we could play with both hands on either tom 1 or tom 2
Similar logic could be used for floor tom
- Ride - bell
- already suggested -> tilt left to hit the bell
Keep up the good work.