Sensores y notas de piano virtual

Hello friends:
For months I have been using the complete set of freedrum, hands and feet, to play in theatrical performances and musical performances. I use it with Ipad mini 3, sensorware, freedrum. and you see in its use in garageband.
Since I use the sensors in Garagebande the account that I can use the same sensors of freedrum to make sound the other virtual instruments that has garageband.
as an example

Finding sensors and details directly garageband on Ipad 3 mini in a new session.
Open string instrument violins and cellos. and the notes of the virtual piano, from the feet to the hands are:
C1 D1 F1 F # 1 G # 1 A # 1 B1
C # 2 D2 D # 2 E2 G2 A2

Now, I want to order the sensors in the virtual piano in order to order the notes as a major scale
C1 D1 E1 F1 G1 A1 B1
C2 D2 E2 F2 G2 A2 B1

WHAT WOULD I HAVE TO DO TO BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE MY OWN NOTES?
HOW COULD YOU ORDER THE SENSORS 'BLOWS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY A LARGER SCALE?

thank you very much, greetings

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hola amigos:
Desde hace meses estoy usando el set completo de freedrum, manos y pies, para tocar en presentaciones teatrales y performances musicales. Lo utilizo con Ipad mini 3, sensorware, freedrum. y de ves en su uso en garageband.
Desde que utilizo los sensores en Garagebande la cuenta de que puedo utilizar los mismos sensores de freedrum para hacer sonar los otros instrumentos virtuales que tiene garageband.
como ejemplo

Encontrando los sensores y los detalles directamente garageband en Ipad 3 mini en una nueva sesión.
Abrir instrumento de cuerdas violines y chelos. y las notas del piano virtual, desde los pies hasta las manos son:
C1 D1 F1 F # 1 G # 1 A # 1 B1
C # 2 D2 D # 2 E2 G2 A2

Ahora, yo quiero ordenar de manera personal los sensores en el piano virtual para poder ordenar las notas como escala mayor
C1 D1 E1 F1 G1 A1 B1
C2 D2 E2 F2 G2 A2 B1

QUE TENDRÍA QUE HACER PARA PODER LOGRAR MI PROPIO ORDEN DE NOTAS?
COMO PODRÍA ORDENAR LOS GOLPES DE LOS SENSORES PARA PODER TOCAR UNA ESCALA MAYOR?

muchas gracias, saludos

Hey there!

There is an app you can use to remap the midi on your iPad. Unfortunately it’s not free but it’s a great app - we use it for demonstrating Freedrum with other hardware.You can grab it here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/midiflow/id879915554

It’s a great utility. Allowing you to remap channels and notes, among other things!

Midiflow works well though I prefer MidiFire. Lately I’ve been using the MFX convert app from Audeonic so that I can store my live set up as an AUv3 preset in either Audiobus or AUM. Works great!

Would be great if we could configure a “notes via foot pedal only” mode in the app someday. I can configure the pedals via MIDI commands but it’s laborious and requires pretty deep tech knowledge of MIDI.

Excelente, ahora a ver como funciona. Muchas gracias jefe

Gracias amigo, ahora veré cual me es útil.