Sensorware Beta

Hello Johnny,

That is the only app available at this time. We are currently working on the new Freedrum app for Android as we speak.

Hello there! Im trying to run both config sites on android chrome and on windows 10 and neither works. The one from august doesn’t open at all. Asgards doesn’t detect sensors on windows, but does detect on android. But gives me “loading failed, try again” error

I’m trying it on chrome for mac and getting the same error. Always returns “Loading Failed”
It does add a new sensor as I connect each sensor (starts with two before I connect any)

I had the same Problem using Windows and I found out that it works eben I do the following.

1. Remove the sensors from the bluetooth device list
  2. Reboot
    Connect the first Sensor. Dont turn it Off afterwards
  3. Start the webapp.

I hope it works for you aswell.

Best regards

Thanks, Bast! It turns out my korg midi driver went bad and even reaper didn’t detect sensors. So I just reinstalled the driver and now both web config apps work! thanks!

Finally i managed to get the web app working on my laptop and set the sensors to 10 zone.
I notice that the left crash and China are not supported in the android Sensorware. Set left and right upper zone to right crash to have two crashes.
Is someone using left and right tom and how are they mapped?

Can someone make a little tutorial about Asgvards config site? What does each number represent and collection of tones