Sensorware on Win 10 !?

Any news for Windows user ?
Still got V3 firmware on my sensors, because I don’t have an Apple device and my Android devices are not compatible/ too old for sensorware for Android.

Windows 10 Sensorware

You should be able to download the new version of the app for Android now, we’ve removed some restrictions.

For example, an iPhone 4s, which you could use for updates only, costs about 35€ with shipping on eBay:
https://www.ebay.de/i/182783836375

There are also compatible android smartphones for an even narrower thaler.

Still doesn’t work on my Android devices.
I don’t need and I don’t want any Apple device and I don’t need any high performance Android phone.
Freedrum was announced for WIN10 too and I can play, that’s fine.
I just need an application to update the sensors.
Don’t get me wrong - this is no offense.
But WHY should I buy any additional hardware, when the Freedrum sensors were announced for WIN10 ?
So I simply asked if there will be some Sensorware for Windows in the future. :slight_smile:
If not - I may need to buy an old IPhone 4.
But why should I, when a WIN application is in work ? :wink:
Thanks for your replies anyway.

I’m with you. I just thought in case you want the update now, I’ll show you an alternative way :stuck_out_tongue:

@HeidisGrandpa Maybe you have someone in your family or a buddy, who might have a compatible device and makes it available for you to update the sensors - that would be a possibility.

Yep, thank you for your suggestions.
I’m aware of all of this.
I really just want to know if the devs are working on an application for Windows or not.
I don’t need help to find alternative ways to update my sensors.
Again : your try to help is appreciated anyway. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that I didn’t make that clear.

Yeah, Win10 is coming! Meanwhile, one possibility is to use MIDI commands directly, you could even manually edit a .mid file with all commands required to config for example a foot sensor, connect freedrum to you DAW and just play that file, using freedrum as an output device. Yeah, sounds a bit complicated, but it’s a pretty neat approach if you ask me :slight_smile:

Indeed. :smiley:
I’ll wait for the application.
Thanks, August. :slight_smile:

Any news ?
Still waiting patiently. :wink:

We have been tinkering with Windows version. We can not promise anything but it looks to be moving in the right direction. :slight_smile: