[Solved] Foot sensors not making sound

My foot sensors are connected but will not work. Tried uninstalling the app and reconnecting all but still no sound

1 Like

Hey Toddm,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our Forum. We can assist you with this, but first, we need more information.

• What device are you connecting your sensors to? Is it Android, iOS, Windows, or macOS?
    • Have you made sure to update them to the latest firmware? The latest is V9.
    • Make sure the sensors are facing the correct direction to trigger. The button should be facing towards you.
    • Have you configured the kick drum and hi-hat in the Freedrum on iOS or Android? You can find more information here on our website: Main Setup Page – Freedrum Image is attached to explain.
  1. Another step to make sure the sensors are triggering is to check the flashing red light in the settings. I attached an image to show that as well.

Please let us know so we can better assist you and get things back up and running for you!

OMG sensors for my feet were facing the wrong way. LOL Thanks

1 Like

Haha! It happens to the best of us Toddm! We are just happy that they are working for you! We will close the other post you made so it is just this one and mark it resolved.

Reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.