Tested Android Devices

I havebeen tested sensorware .my pbone is Galaxy
Note4.downloded the firmare updated.
The left stick lookd some sound as like snare .
But the right stick can not sound as like the left stick.several times tried.but only can hear the base sound.
Can not do that.
Want your help.

I am using HTC 10, but it seems it does not work well with freedrum. Since it is also not listed here, I was asking myself, if the noticible audio latency, even with turned off WiFi and cable connected speakers, I am experiencing, is because of the bad compatibility or because of reasons I might fix myself.

It would be great, if some one could check my Android phone since I do not know much about the technical stuff that is going on around latency… Thank you so much in advance.

Hi,

According to this list the HTC 10 seems to have quite a bit of latency.

https://juce.com/maq

Hi it’ll be awesome if you can support galaxy s6 too I preordered it and didn’t had a chance to play yet… Really looking forward to it

:sob:

Thanks for your help. :smile:

I have huawei p10 and it connects easily, there is latency, I don’t know if 100 ms counts as a lot but I cant play a simple beat, latency seems to be inconsistent so you can barely hit two things at the same time.

Is there any way I can reduce latency?
I have an iPhone5 but garageband won’t work with it. Is there any phone, app combo that guarantees no latency, none?

Hello,

I bought an iPhone 7 Plus, only for playing freedrum, after I realise android dosn’t work…

I’m using the new app and v7, but Tom dosn’t work and snare is confuse with hi hat/splash… do you recommend some config for me?

I’m the Brazilian guy that complaining about android (I bought it in pre order (oct 16), and still can not play properly… but now the foot works, and some times one snare, What is enought for give me some hope…

Thank you so much and sorry for the “english ”.

Hi, flip the left/right handed switch and the Tom should work.

Just got my freedrums this weekend.
Working very good with my Sony Xperia X compact.
Delay measurement says 42ms but in practice it’s not disturbing playing along with tracks from spotify :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Do you have the list of working andorid devices??

BR, Leo.

Hi, Finally A5 works??

I have been testing 12 Android phones(thanks to my friends to rent me their phones) specially from the list of Androids are susceptible to work with the app but none of them show a good response. Don’t believe with Android it will work.
Only iPhone works. I am not a iPhone person, so not satisfied at all. I don’t want to be negative but for the price it should work with Android.

Seems it’s not! :frowning_face:!

Hi,
Am Chris.I read your message.
Want to know about sensore ware.
How about the Galaxy S9 or others.
Have you been tested the Galaxy S9.
Your favorable reply will be appreciated

Galaxy s 9 works great. Is there a music app that works with sensorware and my cell to blockout the drum instrumentals of my playlist to play along with? I can play my playlist over sensorware but the tracks are louder then sensorware and can barely hear the sensors.

When you use Spotify you can set auto volume levelling to soft touch get the right balance.

Hi Johnny,
Are you using Sensorware with GarageBand?
Or the Freedrum app?

Either way, you should be able to adjust the volume up slightly from default.
In Freedrum app, in the Drumkit— mixer setup, it appears to default to max volume on the right. You can actually increase slightly again by moving master volume up. The dot turns yellow.

Similarly if using GarageBand and adding a new drumkit, default volume is around 75%.
Go to settings — track control — track volume and ramp it up. At 100% should sit nicely against a given song in Say Spotify.
You can also set to Run in Background so you have Spotify or other interface to choose your songs.

I am using the freedrum app but is the beta version and the is no settings what so ever other then connecting, disconnecting and updating. That’s it. Did I download the wrong app?

Apologies Johnny, realized afterwards your on Android Beta. I’m sure they’ll be adjustment in future releases. I’m on iOS and has volume control.
Would suggest Sensorware app and connect to GarageBand or similar. Should have more controls that way, until Freedrum app is fully developed.

Hey guys. How about galaxy 9 plus? Does it work fine / how is the delay?