Unable to pair more than 2 sensors in W8.1

Hi there,
I am trying to connect the sensors to a Windows 8.1 laptop with bluetooth 4.0. Only able to connect 2 of the 3 I have. Changing sensors it only lets me two to connect, no matter which. Getting this message (Try again and make sure that the device is discoverable)
Thought it was a quesiton of quantity. But no, because I could pair a speaker too.
Also installed the latest bluetooth drivers. And followed the instructions for windows in this forum.
Another thing I tried was to set the foot sensor in sensorware as a stick sensor.
By the way the 2 sensors work fine with DAW and VST.

Any ideas and suggestions will be apreciated.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Is it just the 1 sensor that can’t connect? Have you tried to alternate the sensors it could be the sensor?

We know that on Windows 8 we have seen Bluetooth connectivity issues. Are you able to test if its just the one sensor or any 3rd you try to connect?

Thank you,
Seyran

Hi Seyran,

Thanks for replying so fast!

I can connect any of the sensor to the computer. No matter which. But only two will work at a time. So I don’t think the problem is with one sensor in particular.

Another issue is that I use Iphone 6 with Senosreware and Windows 8.1 having problems detecting the sensors. If the sensor is on it doesn’t appear. When I shut them down then appears in the app and then I start the sensor again and can configure it on sensorware.

Thanks