What’s going on?!

It’s been a long time since I’ve checked this, and I’m seeing a lot of people who are disappointed in the product. I can speak for myself when I say I still enjoy playing my free drums and I understand that these kinks are still being sorted out. I would like to see some people from freedrum communicate with us though keeping us updated on what’s going on. I hate to be left in the dark.

I agree with you. I really enjoy playing my freedrums.
But I don’t have any reference. Never played an acoustic or electronic drum kit.
I practice for about two month now. Hitting the right toms crash or hihat is getting better and better and the better that gets the less you suffer from drifting. It’s just a matter of focusing on the right angles.
Only have to reset when I get too enthusiastic or have too play to fast.

But I agree. Improvements have been promised, update for android has been promised for month. A windows version has been promised too.

The only response we get is “we are working on it”…
Some more status updates of where you are is appreciated, at least for the people active in this forum who do care about the product and want to see what they can expect.

at least for the people active in this forum who do care about the product

and some even writing their own tools to configure things that would be expected to be configurable from day 1… :slight_smile:

I honestly enjoy freedrum, but only after I’ve been able to configure zones, notes and additional settings myself, which has been a possibility in some old Android beta and then got removed for some mysterious reason. Sometimes it seems like community is more active or passionate about the idea and product than the Freedrum team. At least that’s my perception over time. But still, good product. But more communication from the team would be nice.