After a painful few hours I finally got Cubase to work with the Freedrum Sensors in Windows 10. This information may be helpful in saving that pain:
If you’ve had trouble uninstall everything and get rid of the Sensors in the Bluetooth connections list.
- Install all drivers you need as well as the Sensorware software.
- Open Cubase, create a midi drum track and load a kit.
The key, it seems, is connecting each sensor one at a time to bluetooth in WIndows.
- Open the Sensorware software.
- Go to ‘Bluetooth and other devices’.
- Click on ‘Add Bluetooth or other device’.
- Switch the first Sensor on.
- Click on ‘Bluetooth’.
In the ‘Add a Device’ window you should see the Sensor.
- Click on it and follow the instructions.
- Click ‘Done’
Your Sensor should show up in the Sensorware.
- Go back to number 5 until all sensors show up.
I hope this helps. I couldn’t find any Cubase related help on this site.